A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Urban French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban French graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Urban French has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Doylestown Hosptial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Urban Urban French MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly U. Urban French practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Urban French has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Urban French practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.