A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Urban French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urban French
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Urban French Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban French graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Urban French has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Doylestown Hosptial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Urban Urban French MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly U. Urban French practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Urban French has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Urban French practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.