A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Robinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Robinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Beth Robinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten B. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Robinson practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Primary Care Doctors.