Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Robinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children`s Hsp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Beth Robinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten B. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Robinson practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Primary Care Doctors.