A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korey Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jorgensen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jorgensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korey Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Jorgensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center,Mission Regional,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korey Stephen Jorgensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Korey S. Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. Korey Jorgensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Korey Jorgensen practices Family Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Primary Care Doctors.