Learn more about Dr. Korey Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jorgensen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Jorgensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korey Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Jorgensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center,Mission Regional,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korey Stephen Jorgensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Korey S. Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. Korey Jorgensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Korey Jorgensen practices Family Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Primary Care Doctors.