A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Korey Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jorgensen
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Jorgensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Korey Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Jorgensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center,Mission Regional,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Korey Stephen Jorgensen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Korey S. Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. Korey Jorgensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Korey Jorgensen practices Family Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Family Physicians.