A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristen Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristen Case, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Case has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Case accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 8 plans