A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Clemons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemons
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Clemons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Clemons, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemons graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Clemons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin E Clemons MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin E. Clemons practice?
- Dr. Kristin Clemons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Clemons practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marquette, MI.
See Janesville Physiatrists.