A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Penner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Penner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penner
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Penner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Penner graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Penner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Renee Penner MD and MS is a female Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kristine R. Penner practice?
- Dr. Kristine Penner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine Penner practices Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.