A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Penner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristine Penner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Penner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Penner graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Penner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Renee Penner MD and MS is a female Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kristine R. Penner practice?
- Dr. Kristine Penner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristine Penner practices Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.