A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristine Penner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Penner graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Penner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristine Renee Penner MD is a female Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kristine R. Penner practice?
- Dr. Kristine Penner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristine Penner practices Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Orange Oncologists.