A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Jaeckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Jaeckle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Jaeckle, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Immune System Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeckle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Jaeckle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaeckle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Jaeckle practice?
Dr. Kurt Jaeckle practices Neurology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Neurologists.