A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Jaeckle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Jaeckle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Jaeckle, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Immune System Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Migraine Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeckle graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Jaeckle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Alfred Jaeckle MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Jaeckle practice?
- Dr. Kurt Jaeckle has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Jaeckle practices Neurology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Neurologists.