A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lane Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lane Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lane Palmer, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lane S Palmer MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lane S. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Lane Palmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lane Palmer practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Somers, NY.
See Hawthorne Urologists and Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists.