A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanita Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanita Carol Scott MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lanita C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Lanita Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lanita Scott practices Ophthalmology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Ophthalmologists.