A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanita Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanita Carol Scott MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lanita C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Lanita Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lanita Scott practices Ophthalmology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Ophthalmologists.