A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanita Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lanita C. Scott practice?
Dr. Lanita Scott practices Ophthalmology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Ophthalmologists.