Learn more about Dr. Larry Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Fish is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Martin County Hospital District
- Mitchell County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Alan Fish MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Fish practice?
- Dr. Larry Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Fish practices Ophthalmology near Big Spring, TX.
See Big Spring Ophthalmologists.