A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Martin County Hospital District
- Mitchell County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Alan Fish MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry A. Fish practice?
- Dr. Larry Fish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Fish practices Ophthalmology near Big Spring, TX.
See Big Spring Ophthalmologists.