A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Eisenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Eisenfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenfeld
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Eisenfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenfeld graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Eisenfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Steven Eisenfeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Eisenfeld practice?
- Dr. Larry Eisenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Eisenfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.