A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Eisenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Eisenfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenfeld
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Eisenfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenfeld graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Eisenfeld has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Steven Eisenfeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Eisenfeld practice?
- Dr. Larry Eisenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Eisenfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.