A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Nahmias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Nahmias, Adult Psychiatry and Forensic and Addiction Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Nahmias, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahmias graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Michael Nahmias MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Nahmias practice?
- Dr. Larry Nahmias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Nahmias practices Forensic Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Houston Psychiatrists.