A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Olson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Olson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Olson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Dean Olson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Olson practice?
- Dr. Larry Olson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Olson practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.