A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Bauer, MD, OT is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Southside Community Hospital
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura L Bauer MD and OT is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura L. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Laura Bauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Bauer practices Emergency Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Emergency Physicians.