A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Mechanic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Mechanic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Mechanic, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mechanic graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mechanic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jane Mechanic MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Mechanic practice?
- Dr. Laura Mechanic has 6 office locations.
Dr. Laura Mechanic practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Scarsdale Allergists and Scarsdale Internists.