A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Mechanic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Mechanic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mechanic
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mechanic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Mechanic, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mechanic graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mechanic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Jane Mechanic MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Laura J. Mechanic practice?
- Dr. Laura Mechanic has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Mechanic practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Allergists and West Harrison Internists.