Dr. Laura Scalfano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Scalfano?

the best

Posted on September 19th, 2014

Dr Scalfano is among the best, most astute doctors I have ever met. And yes, our teenager likes her too!

Best Dr in West Plano

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Dr. Scalfano is the best doctor I have encountered for all my children, she began to see them at 13 all the way into their 20's! Takes time to explain not only to me but to the patient! Very prompt and accurate, treats the whole child not just the symptoms! A+++++ Wish I could have taken her with me when we moved out of state!! Her staff is just as great- Her nurse Summer very sweet- and office staff always prompt- and makes us feel like we are the only ones that matter!!

Best Doctor!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I first met Dr. Scalfano at children's when I was just turning 14 and I have been with her every since! Almost 7 years now. She is an amazing doctor and awesome for teenage girls!! She has help me in so many ways!!

Very Difficult To Get Appointment and....

Posted on July 17th, 2012

She works a 3 day limited work week, so its very difficult to get into see her last minute. Is getting so busy with practice and working limited hours that patient care has gone down. Nurse takes several days to call back and shows no care/concern towards patient.

Posted on April 15th, 2012

wonderful experience

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Scalfano has helped our daughter pull through in the (very!) difficult recovery process. She has always been a great support and is able to understand and communicate both perspectives. Unfortunately, issues have been with availablity and with her nurse's "attitude". I'll only say that she isn't too friendly and has managed to rub ALL of us the wrong way.

very caring doctor

Posted on February 7th, 2011

She is caring, excellent in doagnosingand spends all the time we need addressing our concerns and questions. Highly recommend, especially for teen-girls!

Daughter's saving grace!!!!!!

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Spent years trying to get my daughter help, Dr. Scalfano talked to us and reviewed her extensive chart entirely, then gave potential diagnosis. Referred us to appropriate specialist for official diagnosis.It's been a long, sometimes frustrating and scary road, but Dr. S has been there with us every step. Awesome care for her many issues. I can call with any concerns and Dr. Scalfano will call and discuss them with us. She has certainly been our saving grace. I am not the biggest fan of the front office staff, but she unfortunately inherited them from Windhaven Pediatrics side of the office. I really don't have to deal with them much, thankfully.

Posted on December 6th, 2016