Dr. Laura Scalfano MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Addison, TX

3.6

September 18th, 2014
the best
Dr Scalfano is among the best, most astute doctors I have ever met. And yes, our teenager likes her too!

January 31st, 2014
Best Dr in West Plano
Dr. Scalfano is the best doctor I have encountered for all my children, she began to see them at 13 all the way into their 20's! Takes time to explain not only to me but to the patient! Very prompt and accurate, treats the whole child not just the symptoms! A+++++ Wish I could have taken her with me when we moved out of state!! Her staff is just as great- Her nurse Summer very sweet- and office staff always prompt- and makes us feel like we are the only ones that matter!!

July 31st, 2013
Best Doctor!!!
I first met Dr. Scalfano at children's when I was just turning 14 and I have been with her every since! Almost 7 years now. She is an amazing doctor and awesome for teenage girls!! She has help me in so many ways!!

July 17th, 2012
Very Difficult To Get Appointment and....
She works a 3 day limited work week, so its very difficult to get into see her last minute. Is getting so busy with practice and working limited hours that patient care has gone down. Nurse takes several days to call back and shows no care/concern towards patient.

April 15th, 2012
wonderful experience

November 8th, 2011
Wonderful doctor. Scalfano has helped our daughter pull through in the (very!) difficult recovery process. She has always been a great support and is able to understand and communicate both perspectives. Unfortunately, issues have been with availablity and with her nurse's "attitude". I'll only say that she isn't too friendly and has managed to rub ALL of us the wrong way.

February 7th, 2011
very caring doctor
She is caring, excellent in doagnosingand spends all the time we need addressing our concerns and questions. Highly recommend, especially for teen-girls!

September 17th, 2010
Daughter's saving grace!!!!!!
Spent years trying to get my daughter help, Dr. Scalfano talked to us and reviewed her extensive chart entirely, then gave potential diagnosis. Referred us to appropriate specialist for official diagnosis.It's been a long, sometimes frustrating and scary road, but Dr. S has been there with us every step. Awesome care for her many issues. I can call with any concerns and Dr. Scalfano will call and discuss them with us. She has certainly been our saving grace. I am not the biggest fan of the front office staff, but she unfortunately inherited them from Windhaven Pediatrics side of the office. I really don't have to deal with them much, thankfully.