A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Goode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Goode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Goode, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goode graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Goode has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Parham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Hutton Goode MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren H. Goode practice?
- Dr. Lauren Goode has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Goode practices Internal Medicine near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell, VA.
See Henrico Internists.