A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Mack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Mack, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence F Mack MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence F. Mack practice?
- Dr. Laurence Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Mack practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.