A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Reynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Reynard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynard graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reynard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Reynard MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Reynard practice?
- Dr. Laurie Reynard has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Reynard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.