A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Armenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Armenti, Primary Care, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armenti
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Armenti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Armenti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armenti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Armenti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Angelo Armenti MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Armenti practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Armenti has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Armenti practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark General Practitioners.