Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Armenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Armenti, Primary Care, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armenti
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armenti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Armenti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armenti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armenti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Angelo Armenti MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Armenti practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Armenti has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Armenti practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark General Practitioners.