Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Armenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Armenti, Primary Care, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armenti
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Armenti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Armenti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armenti graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Armenti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Angelo Armenti MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Armenti practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Armenti has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Armenti practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark General Practitioners.