A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cooke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence William Cooke MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cooke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Cooke practices General Practice near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills General Practitioners.