A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fish, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Fish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Allen Fish MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Fish practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Fish practices Urology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.