A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Fish is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Fish, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Fish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Allen Fish MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Fish practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Fish practices Urology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.