Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Ehrlich?

September 7th, 2016

Dr ehrlich has a geuine care of his patients. I have been to several places and he rememvers you. He understands far more than what he is told. I look forward to and work hard to follow what he says. I believe he is out to provide the best care no matter what money you have.

December 5th, 2014

I disagree with other review. My family has been cared for by Dr E over the past 12 years. He has always been caring and compassionate. A wait in his office can feel long (10 minutes) when sick, the office always gets us in promptly when we need it. He manages many of our complex issues and gets us promptly to thespecialists we need. A+!! He lost his long time office manager, which has been a challenge these past months, but they are very proactive

September 15th, 2014

Office has gone down-hill recently

I always had good experiences with the doctor and the staff but in the last year the office has really undergone a radical change. You can hardly ever see the doctor now (you can see an assistant) and you NEVER and I mean NEVER can get a follow up call or a prescription called in without calling them OVER and OVER. So sad it used to be so efficient. If this keeps up I may go so far as to change doctors. What a shame

May 18th, 2012

Very Caring!

Dr. Ehrlich is a very caring Dr. and really takes the time to listen to any issues. He is funny too and puts me at ease which is always hard when seeing a Dr.

November 17th, 2011

I hate doctors and avoid them at all costs. Tough to do because I have some serious health issues that need tending. Then I went to Dr. E. He listened, he worked with me, he never gave up. The diagnosis was tricky, but I never felt hopeless. He was a member of my health team, not some Zeus in charge of my life. An important difference. My entire family goes to him now. Highly highly recommend.

December 10th, 2010

He's awesome

I really like this doctor. He is very caring and really takes a long time with you trying to get all the facts. He has a funny sense of humor too and I really feel comfortable with him. Highly recommend

May 14th, 2010

I was recommended by a family member. I have had poor experiences with doctors. Dr. Ehrlich has been caring for me the last year. He has helped me with medial issues that others just gave me drugs for. I am very active in sports and the doctor helped me to recover with full function from my injuries. I have also been misdiagnosed several times with a medical issue. Dr.E made the correct diagnosis, and got me to the experts for care. Now my whole family sees him.

January 6th, 2010

Great office visit and he's great as a person, but his administrative i.e. billing is poor

December 13th, 2009

Dr E is caring and compassionate. He helped me when other doctors couldn't or wouldn't. He was willing to listen and investigate and I am very grateful for the care he has given me. My whole family goes to him now.

August 26th, 2009

how did you ever pass the boards

Dr. Ehrlich is a nice guy but a horrible Dr. He prescribed me a medication that was contraindicated with another one I was taking that could have given me a MI had I not checked with my pharmacist first. He also likes to think he knows everything and never admits he's wrong. I since have been going to another Dr. who is much better and not a D.O. -- Nice guy, Yes. Dr., No!!

May 17th, 2017