Family Physicians

1040 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92866
714-532-5353
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Very Caring!  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Ehrlich is a very caring Dr. and really takes the time to listen to any issues. He is funny too and puts me at ease which is always hard when seeing a Dr.

Feb 1st, 2012

The family began seeing dr e 10 years ago and all five of us are still going. He is a true family doc and has helped this family through many many health issues. He always takes the time. He can run a little late but that is because he is thorough with each visit. When very sick they squeeze us in. His staff is always helpful. He even took care of my mom at the hospital. We appreciate him.

Nov 17th, 2011

I hate doctors and avoid them at all costs. Tough to do because I have some serious health issues that need tending. Then I went to Dr. E. He listened, he worked with me, he never gave up. The diagnosis was tricky, but I never felt hopeless. He was a member of my health team, not some Zeus in charge of my life. An important difference. My entire family goes to him now. Highly highly recommend.

|  He's awesome  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

I really like this doctor. He is very caring and really takes a long time with you trying to get all the facts. He has a funny sense of humor too and I really feel comfortable with him. Highly recommend

|  He`s great!  |  show details
by WildJ at Citysearch on Dec 7th, 2010 on citysearch.com

|  He`s great!  |  show details
by WildJ at Citysearch on Dec 7th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Ehrlich is really a great guy and a great doctor. He says to call him anytime, day or night or weekend, if you have a problem. I called him early one Sat. and he instantly called me in a prescription and then followed up the following week to see how I was.He`s got a fun sense of humor too... staff is personable and caring

May 14th, 2010

I was recommended by a family member. I have had poor experiences with doctors. Dr. Ehrlich has been caring for me the last year. He has helped me with medial issues that others just gave me drugs for. I am very active in sports and the doctor helped me to recover with full function from my injuries. I have also been misdiagnosed several times with a medical issue. Dr.E made the correct diagnosis, and got me to the experts for care. Now my whole family sees him.

Jan 6th, 2010

Great office visit and he's great as a person, but his administrative i.e. billing is poor

Dec 13th, 2009

Dr E is caring and compassionate. He helped me when other doctors couldn't or wouldn't. He was willing to listen and investigate and I am very grateful for the care he has given me. My whole family goes to him now.

|  how did you ever pass the boards  |  show details
by Glimmer Man on Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Ehrlich is a nice guy but a horrible Dr. He prescribed me a medication that was contraindicated with another one I was taking that could have given me a MI had I not checked with my pharmacist first. He also likes to think he knows everything and never admits he's wrong. I since have been going to another Dr. who is much better and not a D.O. -- Nice guy, Yes. Dr., No!!

|  DR. E is highly recommended  |  show details
by OCGuy4life at Citysearch on May 19th, 2008 on citysearch.com

DR. E is by far one of the best Dr.s i have ever had. He and his staff are highly professional and very attentive. He actually makes going to the office a fun experience. I lost my fear of needles with this guy! Once i was checked into the hospital on an emergency and he was there within an hour...this was on a Sturday mind you. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. If it wasn`t for the fact that he only accepts PPO, I would still be one of his patients.

by OCGuy4life on May 19th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  a great family doctor still exists  |  show details
by kathy62 at Citysearch on Jun 21st, 2007 on citysearch.com

the physician is very thorough. He listens well and spends time with his patients. Unfortunately, you may have to wait 15-20 minutes at times, but I know that when I am having a problem, I will also get the extra time. He takes care of his own patients in the hospital. He takes care of my whole family and they feel very secure in his care. The office is very polite and helpful. All messages are answered by dr or staff the same day. I know that I have someone to count on when I need it, and that is a relief in this day and age when medical care is suffering, and nobody is willing to go the extra mile.

by kathy62 on Jun 21st, 2007 on citysearch.com

|  Bad follow-up  |  show details
by zeppelin21 at Citysearch on Jun 11th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. is friendly and has a good personality. Problem is there is no follow-up on test results. Office staff told me after 3 weeks of waiting that if there was a problem, then the doctor would call me in, other than that, they would tell me over the phone. HUGE PROBLEM, this means, if two weeks after your serious tests you get a call that says the Dr. wants to see you, you know there is a problem. What if you can`t make it in for 3 weeks Poor practices. Standard is to discuss results good or bad with patients, regardless of the circumstances. Results should not be discussed by an office staff over the phone!

by zeppelin21 on Jun 11th, 2007 on citysearch.com

by seasnork on Dec 28th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr Ehrlich came highly recommended and he is just the best! He does run behind at times, but most of his patients agree that is because he gives each patient time. I've been pleased with my care and with every referral he's given me as well. Pleasa

|  Excellent and caring doctor  |  show details
by seasnork at Citysearch on Dec 28th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr Ehrlich came highly recommended and he is just the best!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  doctor you can trust  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 26th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

This is a doctor whic you can trust. He actually cares about his patients and listens to everything you have to say. His staff is very hel...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com