Dr. Lawrence McGuire, MD
Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Ruth on Nov 16th, 2013

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. McGuire some months ago. I went to Dr. McGuire because a CT scan revealed a nodule on my kidney and I wanted his opinion. As soon as I met him, he immediately put me at ease. He had all the qualities you want in a doctor and more. He was confident, empathetic, forthright and personable. He was respectful in that he took my questions seriously and even though I felt my questions were silly, he did not make me feel that way. He was very present with me and made me feel really cared about. He had a very warm bedside manner. I am so grateful I found him. Thank you Dr. McGuire.

|  What a Find!  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Would recommend Dr. Mcguire to anyone with urological concerns. He is personable practitioner who speaks to the patient in easy to understand terminology. Office is state of the art.Suggest you see it for yourself if in need of urologist.

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

I had an excellent experience during my appointment with Dr. McGuire. I plan on recommending him to everyone.

|  show details
by susan mele on Apr 27th, 2010

First, Dr. McGuire is a board-certified urologist. His staff is wonderful. The girl at the desk is so pleasant and helpful and really put me at ease. It's nice to have a warm, welcoming first impression, especially since I was so nervous. AS for the doctor, he was the most knowledgeable physician I've met. He took his time with me and answered all my questions thoroughly. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him.