A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Seiden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Seiden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Seiden, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiden graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Seiden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Seiden MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Seiden practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Seiden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Seiden practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Neurologists.