A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Zuniega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Zuniega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Zuniega, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuniega graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Zuniega has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Zuniega FCCP and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leah Zuniega practice?
- Dr. Leah Zuniega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leah Zuniega practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Newport News, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists, Chesapeake Critical Care Practitioners, and Chesapeake Pulmonologists.