A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leah Zuniega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Zuniega is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuniega
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zuniega Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Zuniega, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuniega graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Zuniega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Militar Zuniega FCCP and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leah M. Zuniega practice?
- Dr. Leah Zuniega has 1 office location.
Dr. Leah Zuniega practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists, Chesapeake Critical Care Practitioners, and Chesapeake Pulmonologists.