Learn more about Dr. Leah Zuniega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leah Zuniega is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuniega
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zuniega Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leah Zuniega, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuniega graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Zuniega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leah Militar Zuniega FCCP and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leah M. Zuniega practice?
- Dr. Leah Zuniega has 1 office location.
Dr. Leah Zuniega practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists, Chesapeake Critical Care Practitioners, and Chesapeake Pulmonologists.