A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Anderson, Nephrologist, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Anderson, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee E Anderson MD is a male Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lee E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Lee Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Anderson practices Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Nephrologists.