A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Litvinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Litvinas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Litvinas graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Litvinas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Dennis Litvinas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee D. Litvinas practice?
- Dr. Lee Litvinas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Litvinas practices Internal Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Crozet, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists.