A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Zhao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Zhao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tisch Hospital
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee C Zhao MD is a male Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lee C. Zhao practice?
- Dr. Lee Zhao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Zhao practices Surgery and Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See New York Surgeons and New York Urologists.