A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leif Hertzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leif Hertzog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hertzog
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hertzog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leif Hertzog, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hertzog graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hertzog has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leif Mark Hertzog MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leif M. Hertzog practice?
- Dr. Leif Hertzog has 1 office location.
Dr. Leif Hertzog practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.