A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leif Hertzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leif Hertzog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hertzog
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hertzog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leif Hertzog, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hertzog graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hertzog has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leif Mark Hertzog MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leif M. Hertzog practice?
- Dr. Leif Hertzog has 1 office location.
Dr. Leif Hertzog practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.