A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Nordstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leigh Nordstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Nordstrom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nordstrom graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Nordstrom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Furr Nordstrom MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leigh F. Nordstrom practice?
- Dr. Leigh Nordstrom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leigh Nordstrom practices Internal Medicine near Red Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Red Oak Internists.