A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leigh Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leigh Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Quillen Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leigh Anne Young MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leigh A. Young practice?
- Dr. Leigh Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Leigh Young practices Internal Medicine near Bristol, VA.
See Bristol Internists.