A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Peress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Peress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Peress, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peress graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Peress has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leo Y Peress MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leo Y. Peress practice?
- Dr. Leo Peress has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leo Peress practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.