A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leo Peress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leo Peress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leo Peress, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peress graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Peress has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peress accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans