A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Georges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Georges, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Georges graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Georges has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Paul Georges MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon P. Georges practice?
- Dr. Leon Georges has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Georges practices Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists.