A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bendikas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bendikas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bendikas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bendikas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendikas graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bendikas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard George Bendikas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard G. Bendikas practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bendikas has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Bendikas practices Ophthalmology near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Ophthalmologists.