A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Bendikas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Bendikas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bendikas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bendikas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendikas graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bendikas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard George Bendikas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard G. Bendikas practice?
- Dr. Leonard Bendikas has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Bendikas practices Ophthalmology near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Ophthalmologists.