A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Cajulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Cajulis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cajulis graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Cajulis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard R Cajulis MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard R. Cajulis practice?
- Dr. Leonard Cajulis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Cajulis practices Internal Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists.