A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Glinski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glinski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary Mercy Hospital
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Glinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard T. Glinski practice?
Dr. Leonard Glinski practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Garden City Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Len Glinski, Dr. Lenard Glinski, Dr. Lenny Glinski, Dr. Leonardo Glinski