A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Plaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plaine
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Plaine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Plaine, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plaine graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Plaine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Plaine MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard Plaine practice?
- Dr. Leonard Plaine has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Plaine practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.