A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Rudin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Rudin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rudin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rudin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans