A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Rudin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Rudin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rudin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard James Rudin MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Rudin practice?
- Dr. Leonard Rudin has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Rudin practices Urology near Pomona, NY.
See Pomona Urologists.