A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Leabman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Leabman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Leabman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leabman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leabman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- ST Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy A Leabman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leroy A. Leabman practice?
- Dr. Leroy Leabman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Leabman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See San Ramon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.