Learn more about Dr. LeRoy Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LeRoy Vaughn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. LeRoy Vaughn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vaughn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LeRoy Vaughn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. LeRoy Vaughn practice?
- Dr. LeRoy Vaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. LeRoy Vaughn practices Ophthalmology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Ophthalmologists.