A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LeRoy Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LeRoy Vaughn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LeRoy Vaughn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vaughn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LeRoy Vaughn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. LeRoy Vaughn practice?
- Dr. LeRoy Vaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. LeRoy Vaughn practices Ophthalmology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Ophthalmologists.