A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Vaughn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Vaughn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vaughn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaughn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leroy W. Vaughn practice?
Dr. Leroy Vaughn practices Ophthalmology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Ophthalmologists.