Learn more about Dr. Lesley Carmichael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Carmichael is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carmichael
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carmichael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Carmichael, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmichael graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Carmichael has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Los Angeles County Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Jean Carmichael DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesley J. Carmichael practice?
- Dr. Lesley Carmichael has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesley Carmichael practices Family Medicine near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Family Physicians.