A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Carmichael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Carmichael, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmichael graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Carmichael has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Los Angeles County Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lesley J. Carmichael practice?
Dr. Lesley Carmichael practices Family Medicine near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Family Physicians.