Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Gonzalez
Dr. Leslie Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Alamitos, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center and Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Leslie Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.
Dr. John Pinches III
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Los Alamitos, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Cecilia Chu
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Los Alamitos, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Nicolas Dikio
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Los Alamitos, CA 0.02 mi43