A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lester Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lester Lieberman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lester Lieberman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lieberman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lester Lieberman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lester Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Lester Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lester Lieberman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.