Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kaplan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Compartment Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis J Kaplan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Lewis J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Lewis Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lewis Kaplan practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.