A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lewis Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lewis Kaplan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Compartment Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lewis Kaplan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Lewis Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Lewis Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lewis Kaplan practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.