A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liliana Reynoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liliana Reynoso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liliana Reynoso, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynoso graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Reynoso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liliana Reynoso MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Liliana Reynoso practice?
- Dr. Liliana Reynoso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liliana Reynoso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Obstetricians & Gynecologists.