A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lily Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lily Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lily Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lily Ann Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lily A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Lily Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lily Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.