A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lincoln Manzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lincoln Manzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manzi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lincoln Manzi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lincoln L Manzi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lincoln L. Manzi practice?
- Dr. Lincoln Manzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lincoln Manzi practices Ophthalmology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Ophthalmologists.