A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lincoln Manzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lincoln Manzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manzi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Manzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lincoln Manzi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lincoln L Manzi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lincoln L. Manzi practice?
- Dr. Lincoln Manzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lincoln Manzi practices Ophthalmology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Ophthalmologists.