Dr. Lisa Hayes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Hayes?

December 6th, 2014

WOW.....CANNOT GET AN APPOINTMENT AND WHEN I DO WHAT A WAIT....OFFICE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.....AND TO GET AN APPOINTMENT, EASIER TO GO TO ELSEWHERE....THEY TELL TO TIME FOR AN APPT AND NO APPTS AVAILABLE AND NO SCHEDULE......GO SOMEWHERE ELSE SINCE THEY BECAME SMG...

June 28th, 2013

They recently merged. Trust me I do not write reviews on docs usually but people need to be aware if you are picking a new OB GYN of the issues in this office. Go somewhere else. The office is disorganized, rude, it takes forever to get a phone call back for your labs, or questions. You wait 45 minutes in the examination room before you see your doctor and they dont even acknowledge that theirs a problem. They have the wrong information on you. Horrible I will be changing OB GYN ASAP!

May 17th, 2013

worst experience ever!!!

April 23rd, 2013

Terrible.....

The office staff is the ABSOLUTE WORST. I have never seen anything like it in my life. It literally takes 20 minutes for them just to answer the phone. They are disorganized, unprofessional, and quite difficult to deal with. No one ever has any answers and all they keep saying is that they are "short staffed". It's so frustrating to call there for appointments and especially for lab results! While I was sitting in the office a woman came in yelling at the front desk that she had been waiting for someone to call her back for FOUR DAYS and she had no choice but to drive there and come in face to face for answers. I'm having the same experience. It's not an office i would recommend at all.

November 21st, 2012

Dr. Hayes is an OUTSTANDING Doctor.

Everytime I have an appt, I request Dr. Hayes. She helped Deliver my 2 daughters and has provided excellent care for all of my needs. She is attentive and caring. She closely followed my pregnancies and gave me piece of mind that everything was going well. She is very honest and up front about your health and if any issues are present or you may be at risk for. I cannot say enough about what an excellent doctor she is. I highly recommend her to friends, family and co-workers.

November 14th, 2012

I LOVE HER

She is a fabulous, caring, wonderful person that takes GENUINE interest in your care. She spends time needed, never makes you feel rushed and is down to earth and a really nice person. She will instantly put you to ease.

August 15th, 2012

Amazing

I love her ... I am a hypo and she always makes me feel better

August 3rd, 2012

long wait, little time spent with doctor, horrible staff

The staff at this office is so incredibly disorganized, they can never seem to find my records or answer my calls. They don't respond to messages, I have to call 10x to actually get a person on the line that will help me, they transfer me from assistant to assistant, dept to dept, and OVER CHARGE me constantly, having me fight with billing and insurance. I am switching doctors and will never come to this godforsaken practice again

February 27th, 2012

Dr. Hayes is wonderful!

She is a fun and very down to earth OB. While she looks really young, I can assure you she has plenty of experience. She always told me everything the way I needed to hear it (if I was freaking out, calmly. If I was worrying over nothing, straight and to the point) she even got me riled up when was necessary! She is wonderful! I can't recommend her enough.

August 5th, 2011

Amazing

Dr. Hayes is amazing. She's funny, smart, and caring. She remembers your from visit to visit, follows up with as needed, and definately is a great cheerleader during pregnancy. Overall, I was lucky to find such a great practice of doctors!!!

July 21st, 2011

Awesome

Dr. Hayes makes you feel comfortable at once. She genuinely cares about her patients- you can tell that you're not just another chart but she remembers you. She once called me on my cell phone to discuss some questions I had. Most doctors won't do this, and will relay the message via a nurse or admin staff. Dr. Hayes is the type to want to speak with you personally and make sure you understand everything.

March 31st, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I love doctor hayes,she is the best