A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyacinthe graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Hyacinthe has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyacinthe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Llewellyn M. Hyacinthe practice?
Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.