A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Diabetic Foot
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyacinthe graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hyacinthe has 21 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Llewellyn Marc Hyacinthe FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Llewellyn M. Hyacinthe practice?
- Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.