A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyacinthe
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hyacinthe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Diabetic Foot
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyacinthe graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hyacinthe has 21 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Llewellyn Marc Hyacinthe FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Llewellyn M. Hyacinthe practice?
- Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe has 1 office location.
Dr. Llewellyn Hyacinthe practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.